Welcome to Root Canal Man!
Guidelines in Preparation for Your First Visit
- We ask that you bring the referral slip provided to you by your general dentist, as it may provide us with vital information in regards to your case and treatment.
- Please bring any radiographs given to you by your general dentist (it may be necessary to acquire additional radiographs at our facility).
- Provide us with a list of medications you are presently taking.
- Be certain to eat breakfast or lunch prior to your appointment.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to complete a few additional forms not listed on our website.
- Do not take medication for discomfort 4-6 hours prior to the first visit at our dental office. (i.e., ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Advil, etc.) as they may hinder a proper diagnosis.
- Treatment is performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany any patients under the age of 18 to all appointments.
Please alert our office if you have a medical conditionthat may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med.)